6 essential baby care products, you should always keep in your bag
We want to give the best to our child, be it healthy food or toxin free toys.
Here is a list of things I always keep in my bag while traveling with my child.
1. organic biodegradable bamboo wipes
Well, we get surprised by the amount of mess our little one creates, but with Mamaearth’s organic bamboo wipes I have nothing to worry. I recommend this hypoallergenic wipe for your baby’s soft and delicate skin. It is made from 100% organic biodegradable bamboo fiber and is chemical free.
2. natural mosquito repellent
The last thing you want is a disease-laden mosquito lurking around to bite your little one. These annoying insects are sure to spoil your baby’s sleep or play time. Protect your baby with Mamaearth’s natural insect repellant, it is made with citronella oil, lemongrass oil, and peppermint oil, which are proven formulas to repel all kinds of insects.
3. Organic hand sanitizer
Cleaning hands is difficult while in travel; you may not get the time and space. An organic hand sanitizer stashed inside your bag is a must. It’s become a necessity for the baby too since you can't keep him from touching everything, and stop him every time he put his fingers in mouth. But before you buy a product, check if it is alcohol based and contains chemicals.
4. Food for snacking
Apart from kids, even moms need to be hydrated and full on energy when out or traveling. Thus I always keep a bag of mixed nuts like almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts etc. They can be had anytime anywhere when pecking and very satiating. For myself, I keep coconut sugar in a small box for my tea on my travels as I’ve given up refined sugar. This is something that’s prerequisite as I like my tea sweet.
5. First aid and medicine kit
Kids get infections very fast, as their immune system is slowly coping with the external environment and weather changes. Always remember to carry essential baby medicines and first aid stuffs like pain relievers, mild medicines for infections and fever, Band-aid and an antiseptic cleaning liquid, in your bag to meet any emergencies. Also carry Arnica cream for bruises and swelling and Calpol and Ibugesic for fever and pain.
When your bag is packed and loaded with these above essential baby care products, you have nothing to worry. Just relax and enjoy your outing with your little one.







Comments
Post a Comment